- In February 2006, we obtained a $13.9 million verdict in a false imprisonment claim.
- In September 2005, we worked with another attorney to obtain a $13 million dollar verdict in a Benzene exposure case. We have numerous other cases pending against a major oil company for injuries caused by Benzene exposure, and are also investigating cases involving rail workers exposed to dioxins. The award was for compensatory damages and the jury found that punitive damages were warranted, however, the case settled before a punitive award was issued by the jury.
- In January 2006, we obtained a $6.8 million dollar verdict in what is believed to be the first sexual harassment claim tried in the Missouri state court system.
- In September 2015, $1.24 Million Verdict in Unlawful HIV Disclosure Case.
- In March 2002, our lawyers successfully brought an employment retaliation case to trial, and won a $1.2 million verdict.
- December 2010, $420,000 sexual harassment verdict.
- In January 2010, we obtained a $362,000 retaliation verdict in Missouri State Court.
- $350,000 racial discrimination verdict in Kansas State Court in November 2014
- In February 2009, we obtained a $300,000 excessive force verdict against two Kansas City, Missouri police officers in Missouri State Court.
- In January 2008, we obtained a $300,000 retaliation verdict in Missouri State Court.
- April 2012, we obtained a $163,500 sexual harassment verdict in Kansas Federal Court
- In November 2009, we obtained a $140,000 retaliation verdict in Missouri State Court.
- November 2011, we obtained a $125,000 disability discrimination verdict in Missouri State Court
- In October 2007, we obtained a $125,000 retaliation verdict in Kansas Federal Court.
Disclaimer: Past results are not a representation or guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your specific situation.
* Free consultation does not apply to review of severance and/or employment agreements.