I was born and raised in Almaty, Kazakhstan. That is where I started my legal career. After moving to Kansas City, which for the last decade has become my second home, I pursued a J.D. from the UMKC School of Law. Upon graduation, I served as a law clerk for two different judges, at both trial and appellate level. Through this experience, I was exposed to various areas of law, which helped me realize that I would like to devote my career to helping individuals in enforcing their civil rights.
Because of my background, I have a special understanding and appreciation for the rights of those who are underprivileged and underrepresented that fuels my tireless efforts to achieve fair and just results for those clients.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Discrimination 80%
- Sexual Harassment 20%
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- J.D. – 2016
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Magistr Prava (Master of Laws)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Employment Lawyers Association, 2019 to Present