Have you or someone close to you been injured by the careless or negligent actions of another organization or individual? The physical, emotional and financial damage you have suffered may be severe — involving considerable medical bills, lost time from work, pain and suffering, and other hardships. Our attorneys help you understand your potential legal remedies to obtain compensation and justice.
At Holman Schiavone, LLC, we provide knowledgeable legal representation to people who have suffered serious injuries in accidents. We understand the challenges you are facing and are prepared to help you obtain the financial relief you need and deserve.
Please call us at 816-399-5149 to arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys in Kansas City.
Personal Injury Solutions for Accident Victims in Kansas and Missouri
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip-and-fall accident or any other type of personal injury accident, it is important to have an experienced attorney on your side through every step of the legal process.
The scope of our practice includes all types of personal injury cases:
- Car accident injuries: Our attorneys understand the complex insurance issues that can arise following an auto accident. We handle your claim so that you can focus on your injuries. Learn more about vehicle accident cases handled by our law firm:
- Boating accidents: We can hold negligent boaters accountable for your injuries in a boat accident.
- Pedestrian injuries: If you were struck by a motor vehicle anywhere on a road, even outside of a crosswalk, you may have a case for injury compensation.
- Truck accidents: Accidents involving commercial trucks and other commercial vehicles involve a multitude of complex issues. Our attorneys have the experience and legal skills necessary to handle personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from truck collisions. Learn more about truck accident cases:
- Premises liability: When a property owner’s negligence leads to serious injury, the property owner can be held financially responsible. Learn more about the types of premises liability cases we handle:
- Serious injuries and death: Our law firm offers compassionate and skilled representation to each client, whether he or she is suffering from serious injuries to the neck or spine, scarring or disfigurement, or coping with the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Other personal injury: Our personal injury practice covers the full spectrum of accidents, acts of negligence and injuries. Learn more about some of the other personal injury claims handled by our lawyers:
Our lawyers have the skill and experience in personal injury law to assess the short-term and long-term consequences of your injury. We will work with you personally to determine the extent of the damage in terms of medical bills, lost wages, diminished quality of life and other damages. Whether through negotiating a fair personal injury settlement or presenting a strong case at trial, we will aggressively pursue maximum compensation for your losses and your future needs.